The Mitchell Wolfson Sr. DOCS seeks support from Local and National sponsors to supply our activities with the material goods we need to succeed.
While in-kind donations are appreciated, monetary donations allow us to be flexible with our spending and resource allocation. Monetary donations are tax-deductible and the amount donated entitles you to certain benefits, including publicity and title-sponsorship of a Wolfson DOCS Health Fair.
If you are unsure whether the Mitchell Wolfson Sr. DOCS would benefit from your donation of goods or services, or to learn what you can specify your monetary donation for, please contact our Logistics Director.
Ready to donate goods, services, or funds? Please contact our Fundraising Director to get started.
Below are some of the items Wolfson DOCS Logistics can benefit from:
- Medical supplies, both durable and non-durable goods
- Services, transportation-assistance
- Food for volunteers for day of Health Fair
- Tables, chairs (rentals) for day of Health Fair
- Medical informatics supplies, laptops, printers
- Educational/Instructional supplies, displays
Click on the donation link below to donate today!
Or contact Raysa Christodoulou (RChristodoulou@med.miami.edu) for more information.